Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sajarac
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Asset checkout

Hello there, I have a couple of questions in regards this sample:

1. I have edited and for a couple of days I was able to see the pictures in the galery, now I can see the data but pictures are gone. any idea? I cannot see any issues

2. For the pictures in that sample you have productImage[image] link to the files in the folder ./data_images/

and also in categories you have CategoryImage, this is an URL link. now if I change the link for other products in the CategoryImage that point in the product image why I can't see those products in the gallery?

thanks in advance for your responseCapture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sajarac,

1. Have you tried to refresh your data source in PowerApps? If this still does not work, please try to create a sample app to have a test and I cannot reproduce this here.

2. I just changed the CategoryImage link to http://ssl-product-images.www8-hp.com/digmedialib/prodimg/lowres/c05226872.png and after I refreshed the data source in the sample app, the image shows correctly in my app like below:

1.PNG

Please test with my pic link here and see if the issue is related to the pic links in your app.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sajarac,

1. Have you tried to refresh your data source in PowerApps? If this still does not work, please try to create a sample app to have a test and I cannot reproduce this here.

2. I just changed the CategoryImage link to http://ssl-product-images.www8-hp.com/digmedialib/prodimg/lowres/c05226872.png and after I refreshed the data source in the sample app, the image shows correctly in my app like below:

1.PNG

Please test with my pic link here and see if the issue is related to the pic links in your app.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Good morning and thank you very m,uch for your response.

Yes I did, refresh data and also data connection was removed and liked again, and nothing.

I've changed my links for your link in the product category and it works. but the product image still without display any product.

Any other posible solution?

thanks again

Capture.JPG

Hi there, just found this:

is definitely a hyperlink issue: I am using the same path as your Asset sample with the picture folder in the same place and the path exactly the same and I cannot see any pictures in my app.

After changed one of the pictures I used the share link and now I am able to see the picture? but why before I can see the pictures?share.JPGCapture.JPG

Edit after an hour: I can see the picture in the web browser, but I cannot see the picture in my IOS device

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sajarac

Hello,

I am also working on the asset checkout application from the template. After I reserved an asset, I am not sure where I would see the data for who checked out the assets.

Could you please hel me with it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-monli-msft

I am working on the asset checkout application from the sample. Where can I see the list of users who checked out the assets?

I am getting this error when I am on the final screen to reserve an asset.

There was a problem saving your changes. The data source may be invalid.

If you could please offer some solution.

Hi there, 

I had many issues with that template, specially sharing the pictures with my collegues, however after several test I finally decided to don't use the reserve chekout section and for the pictures I am storinng those files in an external server not the onedrive or sharepoint sites, they are useless for this kind of apps, and If I am right no solutionhas been implement so far.

Hope this help.

Regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,461)