cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amansharma_751
Frequent Visitor

Assign task to login user

I have to assign task to the current user after the click on user icon in gallery list  and change the status of the ticket to assigned and also show the name of the login user  in assignee column  

2 REPLIES 2
rubin_boer
Super User
Super User

hi @amansharma_751 

the current user is User() , you can get the email address, full name and picture from that record. e.g. User().FullName is the full name of the user.

Can you give more information on the task assignment. for e.g. for Planner would be 

icon's OnSelect = Planner.AssignUsers(ThisItem.id.User().Email)

Hope this helps

Yes @rubin_boer i am sending you the screenshot in the attachment my task is to when I click on user icon in the shown screenshot, the process in assigned to the login user and the column in the gallery list name as status (this column have different choices such as open, assigned, completed and rework etc.) is change from open to assigned and in assignee column show the name of the login user. Thanks in advance, I am new in power apps hope now you will understanding the issue   

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (98,204)