Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Associate a Flow with Power App

ahohman_0-1596728256839.png

I have a power app created and I'm trying to add my Flow to it.  I keep getting "Failed during http send request".  

For now, I'm simply testing my flow.  I have a button in the power app, and OnSelect, I am creating an HTML document in a SharePoint library.  When I run it from the flow, it works successfully.  Can someone advise me on what to do?

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Re: Associate a Flow with Power App

check if all flow's functions use the same account connection as powerapps uses.
For example, in powerapps studio mode you logged in as 'someone@xxx.xx', then in the flow check if all steps use the same email connection (click on 3 dots on every function): 

flow_connectors.png

save the flow, restart powerapps studio mode and try to add.

If it does not help, I have no other ideas other than recreate the flow.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

check if all flow's functions use the same account connection as powerapps uses.
For example, in powerapps studio mode you logged in as 'someone@xxx.xx', then in the flow check if all steps use the same email connection (click on 3 dots on every function): 

flow_connectors.png

save the flow, restart powerapps studio mode and try to add.

If it does not help, I have no other ideas other than recreate the flow.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

You got it right!  I was logged in as myself when I created the flow, but logged in as my service account when I created my Powerapp.  I figured that since I am a co-owner on everything and my service account is a co-owner, that we could both do everything equally.  Turns out the OWNER has be to be same in both for this to work. Thanks.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,412)