Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahohman
Helper II
Helper II

Associate a Flow with Power App

ahohman_0-1596728256839.png

I have a power app created and I'm trying to add my Flow to it.  I keep getting "Failed during http send request".  

For now, I'm simply testing my flow.  I have a button in the power app, and OnSelect, I am creating an HTML document in a SharePoint library.  When I run it from the flow, it works successfully.  Can someone advise me on what to do?

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_10
Super User
Super User

check if all flow's functions use the same account connection as powerapps uses.
For example, in powerapps studio mode you logged in as 'someone@xxx.xx', then in the flow check if all steps use the same email connection (click on 3 dots on every function): 

flow_connectors.png

save the flow, restart powerapps studio mode and try to add.

If it does not help, I have no other ideas other than recreate the flow.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_10
Super User
Super User

check if all flow's functions use the same account connection as powerapps uses.
For example, in powerapps studio mode you logged in as 'someone@xxx.xx', then in the flow check if all steps use the same email connection (click on 3 dots on every function): 

flow_connectors.png

save the flow, restart powerapps studio mode and try to add.

If it does not help, I have no other ideas other than recreate the flow.

You got it right!  I was logged in as myself when I created the flow, but logged in as my service account when I created my Powerapp.  I figured that since I am a co-owner on everything and my service account is a co-owner, that we could both do everything equally.  Turns out the OWNER has be to be same in both for this to work. Thanks.  

packnology
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi,

Unfortunately I'm having the same problem but I'm the owner and author of both the flow and the app. All the connections in the flow are mine (my email address). It's not affecting all flows, I can add another flow which uses the same connections. So the above suggestion doesn't help me, any other ideas on what might be causing this issue and how to resolve?

Thanks,

Greg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,061)