Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bertrandedin
Helper I
Helper I

Attachement Email coming Camera

Hello everybody,

I have some difficulty sending an email with attachment, I dont want use a Flow.

I am using Camera1 and Button1 to take a picture in Image1 and I am using the following instruction:

Collect(Pic; ({Name: "Picture.png"; ContentBytes:Image1.Image;'@odata.type':""}))

then I use a Button to send the mail with the attachment.

Office365Outlook.SendEmail("bertrand.edin@tdf.fr"; "Anomalie"; "Bonjour";{Attachments:Table({Name:"file1.jpg; ContentBytes:Image1.Image; '@odata.type':""})})

I have many mistakes, could you give me your opinion?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @bertrandedin ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @bertrandedin ,

Try this

Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2(
   "bertrand.edin@tdf.fr";
   "Anomalie";
   "Bonjour";
   {
      Attachments:
	  {
		 Name:"file1.jpg";
		 ContentBytes:Camera1.Photo;
		 '@odata.type':""
      }
   }
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

bertrandedin
Helper I
Helper I

thank you WarrenBelz ,
So I dont need to use this instruction ?

Collect(Pic; ({Name: "Picture.png"; ContentBytes:Image1.Image;'@odata.type':""}))

About  your instruction

I have a fail message.

status 400 Attachment content cannot be null or empty.

@bertrandedin ,

You need to take the photo first by clicking on the camera control (otherwise the control is empty. I tested it here and it works.

To answer your question, no you do not have to store it - as long as the control is selected, it will work, however to check this, if you put this on the OnSelect of the Camera

ClearCollect(colImage, Camera1.Photo)

and then an Image Control with this in the Image

First(colImage).Url

you will see the photo taken to check it was done.

Hi @bertrandedin ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (83,365)