cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meeh
Frequent Visitor

Attachments Not Submit to SP

Hi guys! I have trouble with attaching large files to SP. I have a SubmitForm button to save all fields to SP including attachments. All fields showed up except for attachments for some reasons. I believe that MS has increased this to 50mb right? Why isn't this working?

Also, it should not succeed when the attachment was time-out, it should have notified user to re-attach.

I don't have Azure Blob by the way.
5 REPLIES 5
nathanG
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same problem attaching photos from photo gallery on Android phones. Even just 1 picture if does not upload. But no indication something has gone wrong so users think its worked. 

Works fine on IOS. 

Meeh
Frequent Visitor

I have to use Flow to notify user of empty attachments which is not the best solution. 😥

Hi @Meeh ,

I don't have a solution as fixing this, however if you are doing these off mobile devices you can expect a failure rate due to connectivity, particularly with large files. I have this issue constantly (we do about 20,000 photos annually), but refresh the data source and the user can then see what is actually attached. With photos (which are site photos of before and after the work), they do not start work until they see the before photo images and do not leave site without the after items showing (from SharePoint).

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Meeh
Frequent Visitor

This is unfortunate 😞

Can you show me how you are doing this? Also, is it better with OneDrive or some other datasource?

Hi @Meeh ,

Our photos are in a SharePoint Library and I have a gallery of the photos on the same screen as the camera and attachments control.

The user saves a photo and then I have a refresh button to show what is now in the gallery. There is also a refresh after the photo save, but because a Flow is doing the saving, it does not always pick up the new photo.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,824)