cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Attachments control stopped working after the latest update 3.18062.23

After the recent update to PowerApps, attachments control stopped showing the attachments in the PowerApps. However, they are getting uploaded fine but not displaying them in PowerApps

8 REPLIES 8
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Attachments control stopped working after the latest update 3.18062.23

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm using the same version of PowerApps and I cannot reproduce your issue. I can view/edit/upload the attachment inside the Form successfully. No matter with the exsiting attachments or the newly uploaded ones. Where did you encounter this issue? On web browser or mobiles? Would you please try to change another browser/other devices and clear cache to test? Is there any error in your app? Please make sure that your Display Form is connected to the list and does not have any error:

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention that it is only happening on the existing app. If I create a new app then it is working fine but obviously I don't want to create the whole app again as it was working last week. this issue is only in the browser. Form is connected to the list and displays all the other fields apart from the data in attachments field.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-monli-msft

Any update on this please as this is causing big problems with the app as users are not able to view the attachments so they are not sure if the attachments have been uploaded successfully?

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry that you encountered this issue. Would you please try to uncheck the Attachment field in the Display Form from the tree view on the right side, and then check it again to add it back. Then save and publish the app to test again?

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-monli-msft

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried to create that whole screen again with no success by deleting the full form and adding it again so the solution that you have provided does not work unfortunately.

Any other ideas?

CoryFaris
Level: Powered On

I'm having the same issue, when I click on an attachment in PowerApps I get the attachment controls window to pull up. When I click on the Open or the Save options I get no response, I thought it was something on one of my attachment list but appears to be on every single one of them. This application that I'm using is less than two weeks old, I have an older application that functions the same and it's still working fine with attachments. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-monli-msft

Can you help with this? Users cannot use the app anymore as attachments are the integral part of the app

Highlighted
sulleysullivan
Level: Powered On

I'm having the same problem, which I logged here

Pretty frustrating, and it too has only started happening after the recent update. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,662)