cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KOM_4410
Resolver II
Resolver II

Attachments not working

Need your help please!!. I have built an app to submit details to a SharePoint list. The user fills the fields and also need to attach some documents. When ready clicks on a button that has a SubmitForm(MyForm).

Very easy right?...all good but after attaching the documents, when clicking on Submit the documents disappear!!! All the information is in the SP list but documents are not there.

And I know they are mysteriously erased because when I attach items and then go to the previous screen, then back to the screen to attach documents, the docs are not there anymore. Actually whatever I click after attaching the docs makes the disappear!

This form was working fine on version 3.18052.12, but now I am on version 3.18054.16 and have this issue. Any ideas of what I can do??

Thanks

54 REPLIES 54

The fix for this is in version 3.19041 which has just released and should be available shortly

Hi @codyrplante 

Yes, my Galaxy 10+ has just got that update and I can confirm that adding attachments on an Android phone now works.

Thanks for your perseverance with this one.  Its been a long haul.

Regards

Nigel

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having this issue with multiple apps. I am creating a record on a custom SP list. the list is simple with one text field and then the attachment. The user uses the attachments control within a form within a powerapps canvas app to take a photo with eir mobile device and then once the photo is captured the user clics button to submit form. An attachment is required.

On a successful submission the record is created but it appears that intermittantly the attachment gets lost along the way and i get a sharepoint record with no attachment.

My session IDs are :

16854e38-27ed-405f-9513-c7da33afc346

and 

3dc11bcd-2ee2-4dcb-9ff8-102580439460

Please help.

Thanks,

I was having the same issue till I turned off the Android PowerApp setting: Optimize images for upload.

It now works for new photos and any images that are on my phone directly.  Photos on Google Photos are "downloaded" but do not appear in the SP list.

I hope this helped.

CRG

Hello,

I still have the same issue, I re-published the app and i can't see the attachment in the SPL

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,844)