Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maskwer
Helper I
Helper I

Attachments size error

Dear Community,

I have a big problem with uploading files bigger as 16Mb in my application. This isn't possible.

Both table and MaxAttachmentSize are setted to 32.768kb and 32mb. Files smaller as 16Mbs are uploaded correctly.

What is interessing, I can manualy upload a file bigger as 16Mb in the Form in Dataverse without a problem.

Are there any settings in PowerApps I did miss?

3 REPLIES 3
maskwer
Helper I
Helper I

I probably forgot to mention that the error message is first in Editor visible, the function SubmitForm shows error "The maximal uploadsize which Common Data Service supports for the feld "cr4f5_blabla" is 16384KB". As I said both table and MaxAttachmentSize are 32MB....

Hi @maskwer ,

I made a test with both File column and Attachment column, neither of them could upload file larger than 16MB, even though I have set maximum file size to 32MB as you did. As per official docs, Maximum file size of File column could be set to up to 128MB and of Attachments column is default to 50MB. I have not find any limitations that files for uploading could not be larger than 16MB.

Please consider raise a support ticket on support page:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

I would dig deeper in this.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

maskwer
Helper I
Helper I

Hello, 

is there anything new About this Topic?

Best regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,313)