cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eetech65

AuthFrame_InvalidRequestType when using SharePoint List and custom PowerApps form in Teams

I have a SharePoint list that uses a customized form built with PowerApps. The intended usage is to access the list as tab within Teams.

During development I have not had any issues accessing the PowerApps form within Teams. However, this past week the Users and myself keep receiving a message on the form to "Sign in to Power Apps'.  When clicking on the link to sign in a web browser opens to a page and displays an error, "AuthFrame_InvalidRequestType" along with a link to troubleshooting steps. Unfortunately, the troubleshooting steps fail to mention anything about this error.

I can still access the list and form directly through SharePoint online without issue. Only within Teams, are issues experienced.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
deranaloge

Hello,
I have exactly the same problem.
have contacted support about a week ago, so far unfortunately without success.
Should I find out something or can the support solve the problem, I will post it here.
With kind regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (5,062)