cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emady

Authenticating external users and Azure AD

I am a bit confused here.

We are going to have number of environments and each of them perhaps has their own apps and portals. 

We are also implementing Azure Ad and we will on board clients who are working with us as guest users in our Azure AD. 

my first questions is about portal and single sign on

that is my understanding that each environment has its own CDS (contact). 

1. Can external users login seamlessly to different apps from different environment by using the Azure Ad guest user account.  or for each app they need to login again (single sign on concern)

2. Can we have different attributes for contact in different environments   

3. what is the license implication here. for example for 1000 users how much it would cost

My next question is about the apps 

1.Can the same login be used for these apps

2.what is the license implication 

finally my last question is about comparing Azure AD B2C and guest users as part of Azure B2B. I understand that B2C are for external customers but we can on board them as guest users as part of B2B. In reality our clients are not from public. Our business works with specific individuals who we really have some sort of business relationship and I feel gues users are fitting here. thoughts?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,428)