cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EricXIII
Regular Visitor

Authentication issue of Power Apps in SPO list customize

I was building a SPO list, with admin permission, 

Modified the list by using customized by Power Apps.

But, I found I can't access to Power Apps recently, as below authentication message.

In the meantime, another user who is co-editor of the SPO, can still access customize by Power Apps. 

Unable to obtain access token for resource 'https://service.powerapps.com/'. Error from ADAL.js: login_required (AADSTS50058: A silent sign-in request was sent but no user is signed in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @EricXIII ,

From the error message---“ A silent sign-in request was sent but no user is signed in”, seems this issue is more related to the browser. So I would suggest you clear your browser cache or login using another browser.  

If above did work, you should remember to add your PowerApps domains to the Trusted Sites zone. The easiest way to do this is to go to IE > Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted sites, click “Sites” to add the site URL. Remember to restart IE/Edge for that to take effect.

v-albai-msft_0-1617604505290.png

Best regards,

Allen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @EricXIII ,

From the error message---“ A silent sign-in request was sent but no user is signed in”, seems this issue is more related to the browser. So I would suggest you clear your browser cache or login using another browser.  

If above did work, you should remember to add your PowerApps domains to the Trusted Sites zone. The easiest way to do this is to go to IE > Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted sites, click “Sites” to add the site URL. Remember to restart IE/Edge for that to take effect.

v-albai-msft_0-1617604505290.png

Best regards,

Allen

Hi Albai,

It is related to the browser, after I reset my browser in the setting, it worked.

It might because the browser was updated to new version Edge.

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,322)