cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Auto fill in CDS form fields

I am creating a Power Apps Portal and added a CDS form to the portal. One of the field in this form is the name of the Web page. Is there a way to auto-fill this field?

Because I have many web page on this portal. When the user submits on the portal, I want to know which web page he submitted from.  

Amos2020_2-1599924619513.png

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Amos2020 , 

I found this information in the Dynamics Forum which might be of help to you in this request: https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/microsoft-dynamics-crm-forum/259203/portal-filling-contact-look...

In that thread it is referent to Accounts and Contacts, but I assume the logic to be similar here. You need to check out the feature of Entity Form Metadata, which comes with a feature of pre-populating field values.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,713)