cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
junbarba
Frequent Visitor

Auto login when creating new connection

Hi Admin,

I have a problem in creating new connection.

It happens that when I try to create new connection to Dynamics 365 it always use my default account and it does not allow me to switch to another account.

Regards,

Jun

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Auto login when creating new connection

Hi Jun,

You can change the connection by adding a new connection. After you add this new connection with the right account, it will appear in this list and you will be able to reuse it next time you create an app in PowerApp.

0.PNG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
junbarba
Frequent Visitor

HI Mona,

Thanks for the reply.

I already did that in several times, but then again it always auto login my default account.

Regards,

Jun

Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @junbarba

If you want to add a Dynamics 365 connection using a different account, you must add the connection through the Portal (web.powerapps.com). 

1. Go to Connections -> Add Connection
  2. Click on Dynamics 365 -> Create. 
  3. In the authentication window, you should be able to choose which account to log into. 

If you are automatically logged into your default Dynamics 365 account after the authentication window launches, look for your newly added Dynamics 365 connection and click on the "Key" icon. 

Please reach out to us with any futher issues you may have. 

Thanks,

Eric, Software Engineer, PowerApps Staff

sikhatwomot

Here we need to add connections manually .Right ? Is there any way to add connections with a particular account automattically ? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,602)