cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

Auto-press button behaviour to daily export data

Hi All,

Attached is a calendar sharepoint list linked to PowerApps. Each day, there will be activities that will be 'Approved' or 'Rejected'. I require only the 'Approved' items for the month. However, my current workflow only allows Collection of "Approved' items on a per day basis by pressing the "Export" button. The button patches collection fields to my sharepoint list named "List of Approved Items". 

The constraint I face is, duplicated items will appear in my "List of Approved Items" when I allow visibility for all users. Hence, my intention is to disable the button's visibility and automate the button's behaviour to a daily frequency - probably using MS Flow, however I'm not sure if it's even possible.

It would be great if anyone knows a better way to collect all approved items for the month and patch it to a sharepoint list - preferably automated. Thanks in advance!

Alois_0-1604485153789.png

Alois_1-1604485326334.png

Code for my 'Export' button

Regards,
Alois

1 REPLY 1
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Alois ,

As per my understanding, i suggest you to use the "Power Automate(Microsoft Flow) and use the recurrence action as per your requirement like even you can set the Execute the flow with frequency. 
Anyways you can get all the source connectors in Microsoft flow you can get the data and Create a Record in the Sharepoint List even you can put the validation condition like if the record is already present then no need to create the new record or update the record based on the New Data.

See the reference - 

VijayTailor_0-1604492836909.png

Thanks,
Vijay Tailor

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."-Vijay

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,019)