cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drnemer
Helper II
Helper II

Autofill Microsoft Form Template Issue

I do not know why, but I keep getting this issue where it is saying that these text fields won't work or something.  Forgive me, I am a novice and I am only going off of Youtube and online tutorials.

I am attaching some screenshots to show what is going wrong.

the Formthe FormThe code for "generate" buttonThe code for "generate" buttonthe flowthe flowthe flow inside - fieldsthe flow inside - fieldserrorerrorerror in deptherror in depthsaying my text field isn't a text fieldsaying my text field isn't a text field

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

@drnemer ,

You need to "line up" the parameters with those required by the Flow. I can actually see 8 in your Word merge (yet strangely it says it expects 7) - they also need to be in the right order - you will see the parameters required above where you are typing them into the run() command.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

@drnemer ,

You need to "line up" the parameters with those required by the Flow. I can actually see 8 in your Word merge (yet strangely it says it expects 7) - they also need to be in the right order - you will see the parameters required above where you are typing them into the run() command.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,769)