cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paoloejrrjrh
Frequent Visitor

Autofill an excel

hello, i have a question 

Is possibile with powerautomate to fill an excel with the right position, for example i need to fill an excel and i want to autofill certain field like in position b11 ecc , i hope you have understand 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Paoloejrrjrh

I have mentioned this in my first reply.

If you want to update a certain cell in the excel table, there is no way to achieve this.

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Paoloejrrjrh,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you want to update a certain field in your excel table?

Could you please tell me that if you have a primary key like ID in your Excel table?

Actually, if you have a primary key like ID column in your excel table, you could determine which record you need to update by ID.

If you want to update a certain cell with a column number, I think there is no way to achieve this in Power Automate currently.

I have a test on my side, the PurchaseOrder is my primary key column in the excel table.

vqiaqimsft_0-1628738964744.png

vqiaqimsft_1-1628739040108.png

Hope it could help you at some degree.

Best Regards,
Qi
Paoloejrrjrh
Frequent Visitor

no i would like to insert a data in a certain position (see the document below) for example with my process i would like to take a name and put in position for example b11 a surname position c11 ....

i didnt see any option like this in internet, you think is it possible?

Hi @Paoloejrrjrh

I have mentioned this in my first reply.

If you want to update a certain cell in the excel table, there is no way to achieve this.

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,726)