Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WPB
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Autofill is not clickable anymore

Autofill problem.gif

Since the addition of the "Format text", i'm having issues with the autofill. i click on the one i want and it thinks i clicked on the backgroud.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesNewby
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello!  James here with the Microsoft PowerApps Team.  This is actually an issue with the formula bar rather than our Format Text updates, but a fix will be going out in the next few days.  In the meantime, using your tab key then pressing enter to choose your selection will allow for you to select the desired option (since currently all clicks are going through to the canvas). Sorry for the inconvience.  A fix is already under way.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lknudson
Advocate II
Advocate II

Yes, it's a little bit annoying.  Can we have option to turn off?

Larry

JamesNewby
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello!  James here with the Microsoft PowerApps Team.  This is actually an issue with the formula bar rather than our Format Text updates, but a fix will be going out in the next few days.  In the meantime, using your tab key then pressing enter to choose your selection will allow for you to select the desired option (since currently all clicks are going through to the canvas). Sorry for the inconvience.  A fix is already under way.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (51,793)