cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Automated Call Outs from PowerApps

I'm currently working on app that I want to use to make custom automated call outs using Twillio. I initially looked into utilizing Microsoft Flows (along with PowerApps) to accomplish this but that method only supports SMS. The verbiage of the call must also be based off of what is entered into forms. It would also be great to have a text input for any additional information that can be included in the calls. I'm currently in the research phase and I'm trying to see if it is possible.

Does anyone has experience with this or can point me in the right direction? I feel like this would be an extremely valuable tool for power users. Any help is greatly appreciated.  

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Automated Call Outs from PowerApps

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you want to set up a automated call using Twillio connector within your app?

The Call functionality is not supported within the Twillio connector, if you want to set up a automated call using Twillio connector within your app, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

More details about the Twillio connector in PowerApps, please check the following article:

Twillio connector

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Automated Call Outs from PowerApps

Thanks for the reply.  We managed to make it work using Flows and Http Webhooks. Its a very complex solution but I will post it on here when I get some free time. Thanks for your reply!

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,551)