Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Automatic dropdown

Hi everyone

I have the following problem.
I would like the variable "Numer formy", which is "dropdown", to remember the last value and if the "Numer pierscienia" changes, to add + "1" to the last value.
In Items I gave ["1", "2", "3", "4", "7", "8"]
and on Onelect:
If (New ("Nrpier_x015b_cienia"), First(SortByColumns(Tubes_1, "Numer_x0020_formy", Descending).'Numer formy').'Numer formy'+"1", First(SortByColumns(Tubes_1, "Numery_x0020_kosza", Descending).'Nr pierścienia').'Nr pierścienia').
I was still thinking about the condition checking the readiness "Numer pierscienia = last value in the SP list but I don't know how to write it.

Thank you in advance for your help

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Automatic dropdown

Hi @LukaszM ,

Could you please help answer below questions? 

1. PowerApps does not have a "New" function, so what did you mean by New ("Nrpier_x015b_cienia") in this formula?

2. What is the control "Nrpier_x015b_cienia"? And by “if the "Numer pierscienia" changes”, how will it be changed? Within a form control or what?

3. "Numer formy" is the variable that you want to set with the OnSelect property of this dropdown control, right? If so, then what is "Numer pierscienia" ?

Please explain with some sample data or screenshots. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Automatic dropdown

Hi ,
1. I understand this is my mistake. I meant if the new value

"Nrpier_x015b_cienia" will display the last value "Numer_x0020_formy". However, if the old value "Nrpier_x015b_cienia" then give the last value "Numer_x0020_formy" +1.
I want these values to be between 1 and 8.
In the above formula there should not be "Numery_x0020_kosza".
The answer to question 3 may more clearly illustrate the problem

2. The "Numer pierscienia" will be entered by the employee of the company.
T
he parameters of the "Numer pierscienia" are matched, i.e. (The SP list is based on it)
- "Numer formy"
- "Numery_x0020_kosza"
and other

3. That's right. „Numer pierscienia” is also the variable to which "Numer formy" matches.
Eg.
- „Numer pierscienia” = 1000 has the value "Numer formy"=1
- „Numer pierscienia” = 1001 has the value "Numer formy"= 2
- „Numer pierscienia” = 1008 has the value "Numer formy"= 8
- „Numer pierscienia” = 1009 has the value "Numer formy"= 1
I would like these "Numer formy" values to be assigned automatically. Screen attached below
I hope my answers are enough.

Best regards 
Lukasz

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,444)