cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Autopopulate people field base on selection of a drop down item with datasource in SharePoint list

I need some urgent help here please. Quite new to PowerApps but a pro with InfoPath. I have a SharePoint list with Choice field and People field. I already have items on the list, where if Choice field = 'A', then people field is populated with user related to the choice field on the SharePoint list.

When I use this as a datasource in PowerApps, it returns the People field as a drop down. Not sure why.

However, my main task here is to allow users to select an item from the Drop down choice field. But I then want the People field to autopopulate base on the selected choice item in SharePoint list. This can usually be achieved in InfoPath by setting a condition and action rule. 

How can I achieve this please in PowerApps?

2 REPLIES 2
javierC
Frequent Visitor

i was looking into differnt post, and it looks like that it cant be done yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please provide the link to the post. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (24,499)