Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
indhaa
Post Patron
Post Patron

Azure AD Get Group Members

Hi

I want to get Azure AD group members to a drop down list of power apps. I'm trying to get it from Power automate since I read users will need Azure admin right if I to use the below code on Power apps. I haven't tested it yet with non-admin user

AzureAD.GetGroupMembers("GroupId").value

If admin right is required. then I need to get it from power automate .

here is what I have done so far but I'm unable to retrieve the final output to Power Apps.

Any idea how to set the condition. I need to send the 'members' as output. Any idea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi

I can get the member using Office365Groups connection. No need to user Azure connection. Just one issue. I want the user to select the user but by default one user is already selected from the drop down list. Is there a way I can set the default one to blank. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HenryARPhillips
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi,

Something like this would work if you wanted to go down that route but I would say that the Flow would run under the context of the user that initiates the button in the Power App anyway.

HenryARPhillips_0-1614718399510.png

HenryARPhillips_1-1614718422963.png

In terms of the schema for the response, you will want to run it once and then take the output of the response and feed in back in as a sample to build out the schema.

I'm trying to check from PowerApps now. I tried to use Response first but it is Premium. Anyway want to ask if the group need to be set in a particular way. It is not showing any names. Maybe because it is a mail-enabled security group? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/fundamentals/active-directory-manage-groups

indhaa_0-1614761200181.png

I'm getting the list now. Seem this option is not the best since I need to give consent for all users, 

Need to think of another way to do this

Hi

I can get the member using Office365Groups connection. No need to user Azure connection. Just one issue. I want the user to select the user but by default one user is already selected from the drop down list. Is there a way I can set the default one to blank. 

View solution in original post

found the solution now

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,223)