cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfialek
Helper I
Helper I

Azure AD Groups - Create drop down based on AD groups

I am trying to create a drop down based on if that user is part of an AD group.  Is there a templete or format I could use to create this?   The drop down is a list of specific forms depending on the AD group.  Any help appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mfialek ,

Can you share more details with your issue? Could you give a simple example?

Best regards,

Sik

Sik,

I'm creating an approval app but we have multiple types of transactions.  The main screen is a gallery with all the user's open transactions (all types ex. large order approval, request inventory approval, etc. ) , from that main screen the user can  "Create a new transaction/request" but I want the options to be based on user's security.  For example, if the user is in the customer service AD group, the choices of forms in the list are specific for customer service.  If you are in the AD purchasing group, the choices will have a list of the forms available for the purchasing group only.  

Does that make more sense? 

Marjorie

Sik - I figured something out!  using the depends on functionally and office365

Hi @mfialek ,

That's great!

Hopfully you can share your workaround and mark it as Answer for more members to find it quickly.

Best regards,

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (1,821)