cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Azure Blob Storage files not all showing in gallery

I have an Azure Blob Storage container with 235 folders connected to a Power App gallery to list the folders and individual files. However, only the first 100 folders are showing in the gallery. Since it is under the 500 initial row limit for delegation, what else could be causing this problem?

I didn't have a problem with this app when it was initially created 4 months ago, but now this.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Azure Blob Storage files not all showing in gallery

Hi @Kjs1 ,

Could you please share a bit more about the formula you typed within the Items property of Gallery?

Do you mean that you do not have this issue before?

In default, the Gallery control would only display first 100 records from data source, you could scroll down the scrollbar of the Gallery to display the rest of records.

In addition, you could also consider apply the CountRows() function to the formula you typed within the Items property of the Gallery. E.G. set the Text property of a Label to following formula:

CountRows(AzureBlobStorage.ListFolderV2(...))

then check if the Label could display proper number value (e.g. 235).

If the issue still exists, please consider re-create a new connection to your Azure Blob Storage connector from your app, then try your formula again, check if the issue is fixed.

You could also consider re-store your app to previous version, then check if the issue still exists. More details about restoring app to previous version, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/restore-an-app

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Items = AzureBlobStorage.ListFolderV2(“the idname”).value. And I don’t recall having this issue before of it not scrolling all the way to the end of the files/folders in the container. But it’s been 4 months since.

As for the gallery not displaying all the records, even when I scroll to the very end, it does not show all records.

As an example, the data source has folders 100 through 750. The gallery will only scroll from from folder 100 to 700, but will not go further.

I did the CountRows function, and I’m getting 194 returned versus the 235 counted in the blob container.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have tried deleting and adding back the Azure Blob connection, deleting and adding back the syntax for List Folder. None of this is working.

Please help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,807)