cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Azure Functions

Please don't make me responsible for the licensing changes.  Smiley Sad I don't like them anymore than the rest of you. I'm just trying to make sure everyone has clear information about the reality of the change.  I don't work for Microsoft and didn't have anything to do with the changes.  I'm just the messenger that gets shot at when I announce them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
mmattar
Level 8

lol, no you're good @Pstork1 

mogulman
Level 8

@Pstork1I'm sorry about that.  I meant to say MS made licensing changes.  My bad.

mogulman
Level 8

@mmattarIn my case I used the timer trigger.  I originally I had the user start the process using a HTTP trigger.  Now I trigger a process every 30 minutes looking for new trade items to process.  No one seems to care if it is immediate or every 30 minutes.  I could make it less time but 30 minutes works.  I have another timer trigger that looks for reply emails with "Done" in the reply.  It runs every 5 minutes.  I wish Azure SQL DB supported triggers so I could do a QC check on trade before it is saved.  Now I do QC check in AF and send email to user listing issues.  They have to go back and edit trade to fix.  Again, this appears acceptable.  With AF I can do a much better QC check than with a trigger so it is a plus.  So I don't know if this helps but it may give you some ideas.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,521)