cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Azure MYSQL without Gateway

Hi , I have a doubt about Azure. I exported to Azure Mysql my local DB, after export I try to connect whit azure,but I need use my local gateway because only I can connect whit a SQL server directly, can connect mysql whitout gateway?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Azure MYSQL without Gateway

Hi @DIVAGO 

As far as I understand, the MySQL Connector works only with the on-premises gateway. At present, it doesn't directly support the cloud based 'Amazon RDS for MySQL' and I believe that it doesn't directly support 'Azure Database for MySQL' either, although it might be useful if someone could confirm this.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/MySQL-connector-connectivity/idi-p/133968

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Azure MYSQL without Gateway

Hi @DIVAGO 

As far as I understand, the MySQL Connector works only with the on-premises gateway. At present, it doesn't directly support the cloud based 'Amazon RDS for MySQL' and I believe that it doesn't directly support 'Azure Database for MySQL' either, although it might be useful if someone could confirm this.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/MySQL-connector-connectivity/idi-p/133968

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,309)