Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Azure SQL requests limit reached

image.png

What am I supposed to do with this? I'm just developing the app. There will be dozens of users of this at a time... Even if I upgrade the server to 10 times the amount I'm paying at the moment, it will only get me 50% more requests... I think the problem is that too many connections are opened to the server and never closed. Is there anything I can do to close them in PowerApps? Thanks for your time!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Azure SQL requests limit reached

Hi @WPB,

How many Azure SQL Server connections do you create within your PowerApps?

Based on the error message that you provided, it seems to tell that you have reached a limit of concurrent logins allowed for that database on that service tier.

The limit of concurrent logins allowed for Azure SQL Database is based on the service tier your Azure SQL database belongs to.

More details about the limit of concurrent logins allowed for Azure SQL database, please check the following blog:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/latam/2015/06/01/how-to-deal-with-the-limits-of-azure-sql-databa...

If you want to close the concurrent logins for Azure SQL Database within PowerApps, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hello Kris!

Right now, I have 4 connections to the same Azure server for the 4 Databases inside. I use about 80 of the tables (Data sources). I have an S0 tier (60 concurrent connections) but the thing is, I'm the only one using the app. How can 200 people use it if I get this limitation when I'm the only one using it? I really need a tip on that... Not the first time I get this error and I'm concerned that my project won't work due to this... 

Sorry for the delay, had big meetings last week 🙂

Thanks a lot for the help!

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

@v-xida-msft

This is a recurring issue. I really need a solution. I'm preparing to deploy many apps to the whole company (± 200 people) and I feel like it's gonna be a big issue. 

PS: The problem is with power apps since I'm the only use for these apps to this date.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,692)