cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brianmaric1
Helper I
Helper I

AzureAD 999 record Limit

Hi I need to grab a list of more than 1000 users from AzureAD.GetGroupMembers().  Below is the best that I can do.

Can anyone find a way grabbing more than 1000?

Thanks 

ClearCollect(_colUsers,AzureAD.GetGroupMembers("XXXXXXX", {'$top':999}).value)

Also, I tried increasing the limit to 2000, but it still doesn't give 2000.

3 REPLIES 3
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @brianmaric1 ,

Please refer to the 5th reply of below discussion:

https://www.powerappsug.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=2243&MessageK...

In which says:

If you have more than 999 users then the method is a bit different, you have to set up an App Registration for the Graph API in Azure AD then use a Flow or Logic app to hit the Graph using HTTP:

v-jefferni_0-1618302986099.png

Hit the 3 dots and go Settings and set the pagination. You can get up 100000 pages of results. By default this means you can have up to 10 million results, but if you're within a million miles of that then this probably isn't the solution for your problem!

v-jefferni_1-1618302986053.png

Lastly, parse the JSON that comes back and save the results into a delegable data source such as SP online or SQL.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Let me make sure I understand.   Setting up an App Registration for the Graph API in Azure AD is (in effect) a query.  And, once this is set up, you can run a flow that clears and re-populates a table in power apps?

Also, it seems that adding by parts of 500 could work - grabbing chunks of 500 at at time.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,860)