cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LEARN_IT
Helper III
Helper III

BOOK A ROOM APP STOPS DISPLAYING ROOMS

Book A Room App stops showing all my available rooms for not reason. Only show my top room listed, Meaning only one room comes up. If there any changes that we need dont know? I created a new one from the Template and it's doing the same.

Please help, I did everything at my end and can't resolve this issue. All Available rooms show up in Outlook, no issue there.

Thanks, Learn IT

Here is the code:

Set(IsPrevRoomSelect, false);
If(DateTimeRoomChange,
Set(AvailableRoomsCounter, 1);
UpdateContext({ShowLoading: true});
Set(RoomsLeft, Blank());
If(!NoRoomsList,
ClearCollect(AllRooms, Office365.GetRoomsInRoomList(RoomsListsGallery.Selected.Address).value)
);
Set(DateTimeRoomChange, false);
/*
If(CountRows(AllRooms) > 20,
Set(AllRoomsConnector, Concat(FirstN(AllRooms, 20), Address & ";"));
If(CountRows(AllRooms) > 40,
Set(AllRoomsConnector1, Concat(LastN(FirstN(AllRooms, 40), 20), Address & ";"))
),
Set(AllRoomsConnector, Concat(AllRooms, Address & ";"))
);
*/
Set(AllRoomsConnector, Concat(FirstN(AllRooms, 20), Address & ";"));

Concurrent(
ClearCollect(AvailableRooms, Office365.FindMeetingTimes({RequiredAttendees: AllRoomsConnector, IsOrganizerOptional: true,
Start: StartDateTimeUTC, End: EndDateTimeUTC, MeetingDuration: DateDiff(StartDateTime, EndDateTime, Minutes),
MinimumAttendeePercentage: "1", ActivityDomain: "Unrestricted"})),

If(CountRows(AllRooms) > 40,
Set(AllRoomsConnector1, Concat(LastN(FirstN(AllRooms, 40), 20), Address & ";")),
Set(AllRoomsConnector1, Concat(LastN(AllRooms, CountRows(AllRooms) - 20), Address & ";"))
);
ClearCollect(AvailableRooms1, Office365.FindMeetingTimes({RequiredAttendees: AllRoomsConnector1, IsOrganizerOptional: true,
Start: StartDateTimeUTC, End: EndDateTimeUTC, MeetingDuration: DateDiff(StartDateTime, EndDateTime, Minutes),
MinimumAttendeePercentage: "1", ActivityDomain: "Unrestricted"})
),
Clear(AvailableRooms1)
)

);
Collect(AvailableRooms, AvailableRooms1)
);
ClearCollect(AvailableRoomsSorted, SortByColumns(First(AvailableRooms).MeetingTimeSuggestions, "Confidence", Descending), If(CountRows(AllRooms) > 20, SortByColumns(Last(AvailableRooms).MeetingTimeSuggestions, "Confidence", Descending)));

ClearCollect(AvailableRoomsConcat, Concat(Filter(First(AvailableRoomsSorted).AttendeeAvailability, Availability = "Free"),
Attendee.EmailAddress.Address, ","), If(CountRows(AllRooms) > 20, Concat(Filter(Last(AvailableRoomsSorted).AttendeeAvailability, Availability = "Free"),
Attendee.EmailAddress.Address, ",")));

ClearCollect(AvailableRoomEmails, Split(First(AvailableRoomsConcat).Value, ","), If(CountRows(AllRooms) > 20, Split(Last(AvailableRoomsConcat).Value, ",")));

ClearCollect(AvailableRoomEmailName, AddColumns(RenameColumns(AvailableRoomEmails, "Result", "Email"), "Name",
LookUp(AllRooms, Email = Address).Name));
UpdateContext({ShowLoading: false});
Set(RoomsLeft, CountRows(AllRooms) - 40 * AvailableRoomsCounter)
);
Clear(AvailableRooms);
Clear(AvailableRooms1)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LEARN_IT
Helper III
Helper III

Anyone using this template app has any issue?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LEARN_IT
Helper III
Helper III

Anyone using this template app has any issue?

I am having the same issue with office365outlook.findmeetingtimes, only the first attendeeavailability is showing value (free/tentative/busy), the others showing 'Unknown'.  My app works perfectly on Monday and issue started on Tuesday 11/10/2022. Tried the meeting capture app and findmeetingtimes from graph-explorer, and both are behaving the same too. Keen to know if there was any update from Microsoft recently or a bug or anything I need to update from my app. Thanks.

boidos
Frequent Visitor

Having the same issue here. Booking works in Outlook but in PowerApps it only shows the first result in the roomlist. Checking the collections and the monitor, all rooms are being discovered when the query is run Office365.GetRoomsInRoomList, but when the query FindMeetingTimes is sent only one row is returned. It sees the availability status of the first workspace as free and the rest of the workspaces as unknown.

martinkubik
Regular Visitor

Hi all, we have the same problem here. We also tested it with a newly created app and it is the same there.

Screenshot 2022-10-13 at 11.29.20.png

ramon_glez
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue with office365outlook.findmeetingtimes and API graph.findmeetingtimes since last 3 days. 

DanielTaylor
Frequent Visitor

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,953)