cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hightechlofi
Frequent Visitor

BPF Not Showing All Stages for Some Users

I have created a BPF for managing opportunities that has multiple stages with a few conditions. The stages display correctly for me, but other users are only seeing the first two stages. The first condition is between the second and third stage, and the third stage includes the first flow step. When other users complete the second stage, it show as finished on their end. I have attached two images, one of my view, and one with the other users view.

I have already ensured that I have shared the flow steps with the user, and that they have the correct security role/settings for the BPF.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
gauburtin
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I think i have the same issue but with a particular branching condition

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Dataverse/Users-cannot-see-Business-Process-Flow-stage...

Didi you solved your problem ?

Regards,

shavora
Super User
Super User

@hightechlofi @gauburtin Did anyone of you solve this? I have the same issue... I wonder if it is when the end of the BPF is not tied up in the same action? Or anyone of you found something?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,279)