cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

BROKER_AUTHENTICATOR_NOT_RESPONDING Error with Flow

Hi, we received the following error when trying to run a flow inside of PowerApps - is anyone able to provide clarification on where this error originates from?

FlowError.png

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @crisby ,

How is your flow configured? Could you send me a screenshot of your flow configuration?

Is your flow now triggered by powerapps?

Could you please try to change the “PowerApps” trigger to another one to see if it works?

Best Regards.

Yumia

The error was experienced a few times inside of PowerApps. My flow is triggered by a powerapp and the flow works outside of powerapps triggering it.

Did you find a way to resolve this? I am getting the same error but need other users to trigger flows inside of a power app.
Frequent Visitor

Hi, the error was intermittent but seems to have resolved itself, I haven't seen it happen for the last few weeks. Not sure what the problem was Smiley Frustrated

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,387)