Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nbarsley1
Advocate II
Advocate II

BUG: Connection to Azure SQL in US Slow

Hi, 

We are experiencing issues with the connector to Azure SQL. Is anyone else experiencing this? 

11 REPLIES 11
KC
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

We don't currently have Azure SQL but we are experiencing a noticeable lag with our O365 SharePoint connections with PowerApps as well. 

The web studio has been unusable for a couple of days and my apps take 2-3 minutes to load data from my SQL on premises gateway. Anybody have an idea what's wrong?

I am seeing slowness and timeouts in our connectors as well. Custom connectors, Azure SQL connectors, and and on prem SQL connectors.

Does Powerapps have some type of service status page like Office 365?

Thanks!

Look like the issues haven't quite been resolved as they believe, at least in the US.

My load times are back to normal for the PowerApps connectors (still have timeouts in LogicApp SQL connectors, but that's another story Smiley Happy )

Mine too.

Now if they can do something about web studio. All I get is a blank screen on Chrome. In IE 11 I get a workspace but cannot edit my apps. This is frustrating....

You're lucky. Its still slow for me. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,728)