Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lg-power
Helper I
Helper I

[BUG?] IOS mobile devices powerapps loading spinner crash / restart issue

Hi, 

On IOS devices I have unexplainable crash / restart behaviour. No issues in web player or on android devices. 

When loading certain screens my app will sometimes 'crash' on IOS devices only. The only trigger I can distinguish is that the screens being navigated to are the most heavy screens within the app but the crash behaviour is not consistent.

Also, on lower budget / hardware android devices I do not have this issue. Neither am I loading loads of rows into memory etc. .

Crash in my case means the app will reload the OnStart content and navigate back to first screen. No error is shown or whatsoever. The screen shown is the one below: 

lg-power_0-1617811823692.png

Testing devices: 

Iphone 12 pro
Ipad mini 2 

Ipad air 

Samsung j5
Samsung p615 tab s6 lite

Session ID: 

ae95f1c2-9ef2-4bc6-b592-03b8ccbae70e

APP ID: 

9932a528-0826-4a16-b3db-fc130f75f1a8

Hoping someone can look into the logs.. 

LGpower 

3 REPLIES 3
Test410
Regular Visitor

Did you resolved this?

For me, the issue seemed to be a hidden onchange firing 100s of times in a short period, crashing the app on IOS devices. 

cparedes
Frequent Visitor

I have the same Issue, that you said is correct. Only on IOS.

In my case, i have an app with a 3 heavy screens. When the users tap to the button for go to the next screen the app trying to respond but nothing happend and the actual screen is showed, but all controls in screen is locked. Is imposible to continue working on the app, the users have to exit and run the app again on PC or Android Devices.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,561)