cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nbarsley1
Advocate II
Advocate II

BUG - Some labels have bottom and right side borders after 3.18062.23

Some labels all of a sudden have a bottom and right side thin border after our app was updated to 3.18062.23. They have the border property set to 0. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dinusc
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello nbarsley1,

This is a known issue that has been fixed in version v3.18063 that should be publicly available on 20th.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
dinusc
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello nbarsley1,

This is a known issue that has been fixed in version v3.18063 that should be publicly available on 20th.

Hi 

Is this version available yet? Its holding back our development changes. 

Yes. This version is available. Please edit your app, preview it to make sure there're no borders in details forms and then save and re-publish it.

Yeah I still have the issue. My apps are version 3.18063.33new.JPG

this bug has reappeared, just built my app online 7/20/2018. and now have this artifact apperaing

Please note that this issue should be fixed in the release that will be available worldwide on 25th of this month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi This bug seems to have re-appeared this weekCapture.PNG

I have this too on web version on Chrome.  Ok on iPhone and IE

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,842)