cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Malyusha
Frequent Visitor

BadGateway issue

Hello,

I'm totally new to Power Apps and can't figure up how to solve the next issue.

I've created an app that contains DatePicker and Button. I've assigned Power Automate Flow to the Button. When a user chooses a date and clicks on the button flow collects emails received after this date and runs Office Script to fill in the table with data from emails.

It works fine for me in the web application. I have tried to run app in mobile application but received BadGateway error. Also I've shared the app with my colleague and she received the same error in web application.

Error message:

PowerApp -> RunAChildFlow.Run failed: {"error":{"code":502,"source":"msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net","clientRequestId":"xxxx","message":"BadGateway","innerError":{"error":{"code":"No Response", "message":"The server did not receive a response from an upstream server. Request tracking id 'xxx'."}}}}

Where can I track this error and how to deal with it?

Regards, Kate

1 REPLY 1
Malyusha
Frequent Visitor

It seems I found the answer. There are 2 issues:

1. When I use the app on mobile I have Russian local language and therefore date comes in the wrong format.

2. When my colleague uses the app GetEmails can't found emails as they are in a different folder.

I've fixed the second issue and have no idea how to fix the 1st one.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,030)