Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bar/Line Graph

Hi all,

I am working on Maintenance KPI report application for my company. I want help regarding below example similar to my application,

example: I have 4 fruit with me and i sell some qty everyday as you can see in the below attachment, whenever i tap on particular fruit i want its daily, Weekly and monthly sold details as per the table to be displayed in line/Bar graph.

I have 3 buttons, when i tap on each button respective table data to be displayed.

I have 3 gallery in the same screen which is for daily, weekly and monthly respectively.

Can anyone please help me on this?2nd screen.PNGDaily data.PNGMainScreen.PNGWeekly data.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Bar/Line Graph

Hi @Anonymous ,

Are you having 3 tables as the data sources in the app? If so, then you can insert 3 bar/line charts according to your need. Then set below formulas for each button:

Button1.OnSelect=Set(V1,true);Set(V2,false);Set(V3,false)
Button2.OnSelect=Set(V2,true);Set(V1,false);Set(V3,false)
Button3.OnSelect=Set(V3,true);Set(V2,false);Set(V1,false)

Then set the Visible properties of each bar/line chart to:

Chart1.Visible=V1
Chart2.Visible=V2
Chart3.Visible=V3

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bar/Line Graph

Hi @v-monli-msft 

Above solution is working, but in the graph only first 2 column is displaying. how to get all the columns of above table

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,039)