cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Barcode app wich can change the code.

Hello.

I have a question: I'm creating an app for a waste barcode. And I have to rewrite the barcode with the button. This means that you need to scan the barcode because it is bad in the database and you need to change several pieces of code.

Example: I have a code (000067049A 240) (codebar) and need to overwrite the code by selecting 80 (80 liter bin) from the options list and the code will be changed to (00006709A 80) and then saved to excel.

Thank you in advance for your reply Jindra.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Barcode app wich can change the code.

Scanning the barcode will store the barcode value in BarcodeScanner1.Value. You can then use this to Patch() or Update() your data source and change the value. Depending on if the barcode is generated or printed, you'll need to replace the old barcode.

---
If this answered your question, please click "Accept Solution". If this helped, please Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Scanning the barcode will store the barcode value in BarcodeScanner1.Value. You can then use this to Patch() or Update() your data source and change the value. Depending on if the barcode is generated or printed, you'll need to replace the old barcode.

---
If this answered your question, please click "Accept Solution". If this helped, please Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

This will be a conference that you do not want to miss!

secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,600)