cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarloNavarro
Frequent Visitor

Black screen appearing when scrolling down the page using chrome

Hi experts,

I embedded my canvas powerapps to my SharePoint modern page using powerapps webpart and Iframe. My issue is if I scroll down to the bottom of my sharepoint page, a black color also appears in my powerapps iframe bottom part. if I scroll up my page the black also start disappearing while scrolling. this issue is when using chrome browser.

Powerapps issue.PNG

My powerapps do not have a scroll and the iframe is exact fit with the app.

Thanks in advance for helping.

------------------------

SOLUTION FROM MICROSOFT:

Please make sure that the url that is being used is apps.powerapps.com instead of web.powerapps.com:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/embed-apps-dev

31 REPLIES 31

Hi! 

Yep. Same issue here too. Chrome browser, multiple attempts using simple CDS and SharePoint data sources. Everything looks fine while building but when I render PowerApp (exposed in D365 CE), black block appears. Specifically, lower down on form, specifically while you scroll. 

Please help!

MrBob

Hi @CarloNavarro ,

I see this issue is with many people why don't one of you log a Microsoft ticket so that others will get updates.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.
MaximVasilyev
Frequent Visitor

I checked my apps and found the same issue 😞

@KrishnaV, should the ticket be created through the Microsoft 365 Admin Centre or the Power Platform Admin Centre? 

Hi @upstreampsadmin ,

Log a ticket from admin center by clicking on Need help? option as shown below:
Support Ticket.png

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Regards,
KrishnaV
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.
dhiru08484
Regular Visitor

I also have the same issue in chrome . IE edge is working fine. also logged a ticket to MS support

Hi @CarloNavarro @dhiru08484 @MaximVasilyev @upstreampsadmin @MrBob ,

As I mentioned this is not the issue with Power Apps and people are logging Microsoft tickets.
Can any of one of you mark my reply as the solution so that if anyone see the same will know that they need to log a ticket with Microsoft.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Regards,
KrishnaV
alaleh
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi All,

I have the same issue in Chrome. It works fine in IExplorer. 

MaximVasilyev
Frequent Visitor

IE works fine. Edge, Chrome - same problem.

upstreampsadmin
Advocate II
Advocate II

As suggested by @KrishnaVI've reported the issue to Microsoft support and just got off a Teams call with a member of the Microsoft PowerApps & Automate support team who was assigned to my ticket. They informed me that they've received multiple support requests reporting this issue. It has been escalated and the team are currently working on a fix for it but, at this time, there is no ETA on when the fix will be ready. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,763)