cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarloNavarro
Frequent Visitor

Black screen appearing when scrolling down the page using chrome

Hi experts,

I embedded my canvas powerapps to my SharePoint modern page using powerapps webpart and Iframe. My issue is if I scroll down to the bottom of my sharepoint page, a black color also appears in my powerapps iframe bottom part. if I scroll up my page the black also start disappearing while scrolling. this issue is when using chrome browser.

Powerapps issue.PNG

My powerapps do not have a scroll and the iframe is exact fit with the app.

Thanks in advance for helping.

------------------------

SOLUTION FROM MICROSOFT:

Please make sure that the url that is being used is apps.powerapps.com instead of web.powerapps.com:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/embed-apps-dev

31 REPLIES 31

I am still facing this issue even with the updated URL (which I've been using for 2 months already).

The URL update doesn't seem to work with Chrome/Chredge, and I can confirm that the issue is (strangely) NOT present in IE.

Hi @JRockO, have you raised a ticket with Microsoft support? Since this issue turned out to be related to the original Edge browser, Microsoft will be the best people to contact about it so they can troubleshoot and determine if this issue is being caused by the browser or some other factor. Let us know what they say about it. I'm interested in knowing the cause and solution. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,109)