Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kumar9024021
Helper V
Helper V

Blacklist, Unblacklist the organizer - SharePoint Online

Hi All,

I have a SharePoint list form used to create events designed in Powerapps. I have a user role Moderator, who can blacklist/un-blacklist the organizer of the event, as per below image.

Pict2.PNG

When moderator have blacklisted the organizer, requestor cannot add that organizer anymore in NewForm.aspx. System should show the pop-up that this organizer is blacklisted, while filling-in Organizer text field.

Pict1.PNG

May i know if this can be achieved by using PowerApps. I can do this in Javascript, but explored and found that Powerapps doesn't support JavaScript. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Kumar9024021 ,

I can't give you workaround step by step, because I have no idea with data source tables information of your app. But I hope some thoughts can help.

I think you can add a "BlackList" column in your data source of that form to store the status of blacklist(by that button).

In NewForm, you can create a pop-up window, and set the visible property to false. Only when the entering name is in black list, set the visible is true, the formula can be:

If(TextInput1.Text in Filter('Data source', BlackList = true, OrganizerName ), true, false)

Note: just for reference, you need to modify according to your app.

Hope this  can help.

Best regards,

Sik

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (91,890)