cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SharePointAU
Advocate II
Advocate II

Blurry Text in Chrome (not other browser)

Please help! 

Everyone here uses chrome, and I just lobbied to use PowerApps. 

After building the app the QA guys are complaining that the text is blurry, and it is! But only in Chrome, not Edge.

Please see the comparison below. ALSO, PLEASE HELP US FIX THIS 😐

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

5 REPLIES 5
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SharePointAU,

It seems that I cannot reproduce your issue here. Text in app played in Chrome displays fine.

Capture.JPG

What is your Chrome version? Mine is 69.0.3497.100.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Actually your in your image the text is blurry as well.

Open Edge and look at it side by side. 

This is not just me and my setup, it's across all computers in the office (Dell, HP, Microsoft, etc.) and around 87% of the people in our organization use Chrome. I have not checked iMac or MacBook yet. 

mikeyang_aden
Regular Visitor

I have the same issues here. Just using the PowerApps Training for Office at the top of dynamics pages.

Please see the attachment, left is edge and right is chrome (latest 70).

The difference is so obvious! Chrome screenshot is very blurry.

The laptop is an old one, so the resolution is 1366*768.

The text is faded not blurred.  When I have rendering problems I always look at CSS.  Use Edge and Chrome development tools.  I did this to look for problems.

Edge CSS

EdgeCSS.png

Chrome CSS

ChromeCSS.png

As you can see Edge explicitely sets alpha (transparency) value to 100% (no fading) consistent to how it is set in PowerApps (color property RGBA(47, 41, 43, 1)).  Chrome doesn't.  I don't know the default in Chrome but it looks like it is less than 100%.  This is a bug in PowerApps 

This is still not fixed. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,547)