cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Book A Room Meeting Screen

I'm trying to build a Book a Room app. After a room is chosen, I'd like for it to go to a meeting screen so that the user can invite attendees, enter the subject of the meeting and a message instead of just sending an invite to the organizer.

When i do that, the schedule doesn't pull the date/time and meeting location from the previous screen. 

I'm trying to prevent the organizer from having to go into Outlook to put in the subject, attendees and message for the meeting after sending the invite to themselves.

I'd also like for it to go to the confirmation screen after they send the invite.

Thanks for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Book A Room Meeting Screen

Hi BenjaminMartin,

Thanks for posting your question here. Have you tried looking into "Meeting Capture" Powerapp template for canvas apps. One of the functionality in it is creating followup meetings where you can invite people from your org, look at available times and send out invites. You may want to reference the code from the template to see if that's something that can assist you. 

Thanks,

Aditi Mohpal

Microsoft , Powerapps and Flow

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Book A Room Meeting Screen

I looked at that but it's a little more involved than I need. 

I basically just want Book a Room with an option to send an invite with attendees, subject and message based on the room, time and duration they choose in Book a Room without having to use Outlook. When they choose "Book" in Book a Room it just sends an invite to their calendar that they have to go into Outlook to edit.

I added the meeting screen but the schedule screen resets and they have to enter that all again. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,203)