cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

Book A Room template_Avoid updating of Outlook mail body

Hi

The Outlook meeting content has been updated to the "Room has been updated to ****" after I use the Powerapps Template Book A Room to book a  room for the existing meeting.

Is there any way to keep mail body as originally set?

I tried to update the property as Confirmation Screen -> OnVisible -> Scroll down to the last of expression as blow.

However it was not working.

Please kindly help this.

キャプチャ.PNG

14 REPLIES 14

hello @v-xida-msft 

Based on the solution you provided.

I would like to confirm what formula I need to use for adding or removing the current  body content of outlook calendar for the highlighted part.

キャプチャ.PNG

Hi @Tiffany-Jo ,

The highlighted part that you mentioned is just a commnet/note within PowerApps formula, which mainly tells you that what action you should do there.

More details about the Comments in PowerApps formula, please refer to the following blog:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/comment-your-powerapps-code/

If you want to remove the highlighted part you mentioned, please edit your app, then remove/delete the highlighted part manually from the OnVisible property of the ConfirmationScreen.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-xida-msft 

Thank you for quick response.

I tried the solution you provided, it still could not remain the original body.

After test, the body still blank.

Hi @Tiffany-Jo ,

Please make sure that when you booked a new meeting in your Outlook using the Template app, the email body is not Blank.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-xida-msft 

Please kindly confirm the captures. One is the capture the meeting I created by using this app. The other is I update the meeting room location for it.

Actually the user's requirement is that if they only use this app for booking a meeting room for the meeting that has been created,  could the body( maybe meeting topics and content will written here)  not been changed?

1.PNG

2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (58,200)