cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karlin

Book a room template broken?

Hi

Played around with the new MS PowerApps template Book a room. Promising and just what i've been looking for.

Unfortunately I get a warning message on the ButtonMeeting located at the LandingScreen. At the OnSelect-field there is an warningtriangle and if I hover over it it says (freely translated from Swedish) Office365.GetEventsCalendarViewV2 failed: The GetEventsCalendarViewV2 method has an invalid value in the calendarID parameter. Sort of.

This probably is the reason that the PowerApp does not work:

When I click the Book for an existing meeting none of my meetings show up.

If I click the Book without a meeting and proceed with a booking of a room (all our rooms are listed perfectly), the booking gets confirmed in the PowerApp, but it doesn't show up in the room calendar in Outlook.

Help. Please.

32 REPLIES 32

Thank you @Anonymous look forward to your response 😄

I am getting an error when booking for an existing meeting. It only started happening once we added a new room to take us to 21 rooms, works no issue with 20 rooms. The error is as follows: 

bookaroomerror.png

When i look at the api request it seems to be sending all 21 rooms as RequiredAttendees in the json payload. 

Is the 20 rooms an API constraint i.e. there is nothing we can do on our side or am I missing something obvious?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FraserM
Advocate II
Advocate II

Believe i found the error I generated my app from the template in Feb 2021

I inspected the code suggested by C_Ian_Davis

C_Ian_Davis wrote:

"2nd: The code where the invalid value is being generated comes from the OnStart property of the app. Specifically the 3rd line from the bottom:"

and found some excessive white spaces (i had to re-break my fixed version for the purpose of the screenshot so it may be a touch different then what was there)  
broken.PNG

I removed the extra white spaces, republished, and for me this issue is resolved.
fixed.png

Thank you C_Ian_Davis for the location to check into.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,452)