Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mila
Helper I
Helper I

Booking a Time Slot App Driven by Availability Data in Excel or SharePoint

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to understand how to create a process/app (either via Flow or PowerApps) via which people in the organisation can book a slot with an expert (out of a pool of resources) as and when they need it. So, the scenario is: "I need help with XYZ. Let me go to the app, see who is available, book, and share what I will need help for. 

I have read a couple of posts around bookings but they either use Microsoft Bookings (which we do not have), or the explanation was very complicated and with strings of code.

Any of you have any advice?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pagonza
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @Mila 

I recommend you use the template that you have on the powerapp, please go to https://make.preview.powerapps.com/ then click on Create

pagonza_0-1600354210397.png

Then you have different templates that can help you to start on the app, the template you should choose is "Book a room"

This template use office 365 user and office 365 outlook. you can add some feature to the app to do all your requirements.

I hope this can help you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pagonza
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @Mila 

I recommend you use the template that you have on the powerapp, please go to https://make.preview.powerapps.com/ then click on Create

pagonza_0-1600354210397.png

Then you have different templates that can help you to start on the app, the template you should choose is "Book a room"

This template use office 365 user and office 365 outlook. you can add some feature to the app to do all your requirements.

I hope this can help you!

View solution in original post

I will give this a try, thank you!

eliz_talent
Helper II
Helper II

Please check my pot about booking . I used calendar screen to book rooms. You can do the same in your case.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (59,093)