cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cesarjblues
Frequent Visitor

Booking holidays

Hi everyone, im new in this amazing world of powerapps, im trying to create a new app to reserve an specific date with a maximun limit per date. The first parte i made it with a sharepoint form with the dates and areas of my employees, but i dpnt know how to limit the spaces available per date. Example:

I have 10 spaces available from jan 1st to jan 15th, i want that when an employee select thks dates update automatically the quotes available. 

Thanks in advance for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

Did this solve your issue or can I assist more?

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

What does your data source look like where you are saving this information?

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

I only got this colums, employee, initial date, final date, wich area the employee belongs.

JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

What I would do, when an employee selects a date, create a filtered collection from the data source for that date, then use something like this:

If(

CountRows(Collection) >= 10, then do something

You could have a warning label saying that the date is filled and set the visible property to:

If(

CountRows(Collection) >= 10, true, false)

)  And use the same to set the Submit button display mode to Disabled.

JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

Did this solve your issue or can I assist more?

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (58,011)