Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShaikSayyad
Helper III
Helper III

Border color for all DataCardValues in Editform

Hi Mates,

Is there any way to change Parent.BorderColor property.

I have a screen which holds the Form. I want to change all datacardvalue BorderColor into custom.

If(IsBlank(Parent.Error), Parent.BorderColor, Color.Red)

BC.png

here I need to apply the same color to all datacardvalue borders.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Hey @ShaikSayyad 

In the case of an Edit form, Parent refer to the form control itself. If you want to change the border color, you need to select the form from left menu (make sure that the whole form is selected and not any of the individual datacards) and select BorderColor property from the top. Whatever color you are setting here, will be displayed for all the datacards inside.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

BC1.png

No use, I have tried it, but still not applied to all datacardvalues

Hi @ShaikSayyad 

I see, in that case, you need to select all the datacards, this can be done by selecting all the cards from left menu while the ctrl button is pressed. When all the cards are selected, open the BorderColor property from the top menu and use the expression as:
Parent.BorderColor

Hierarchy -> Form -> DataCard -> Controls inside Datacards

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,315)