cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boring BUG when in Play Mode

HI Guys, PA has a boring bug when using play mode, the screen just does not fit well, this happens after a few minutes using the app...

Can't scroll down or up, using google crhome.

Did not test it on Edge or Mozilla..

Just fix restarting the app..

Session ID: 50d71151-da48-4713-b828-77f90911abe7 PowerApps 3.19032.13

bug.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

Which Layout Canvas app do you created on your side? Tablet layout or Phone layout?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Based on the screenshot that you provided, I suppose that you created Phone layout canvas app on your side, is it true?

Please consider take a try to change the Orientation property to Landscape within the "Screen Size + orientation" settings of App settings of your app, click "Apply" button, then try your app again, check if the issue is solved:4.JPGOr you could also consider take a try to create a Table layout app on your side, then check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please also consider take a try to turn off/disable the "Scale to fit" option and "Lock aspect ratio" option within the "Screen Size + orientation" settings of App settings of your app, click "Apply" button, then try your app again, check if the issue has been fixed.

If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to re-create a new app, check if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-xida-msft , thanks for the reply. 

I Will try.

But, this bug happens in every app I create, is not a specific one.

The problem is that is not everytime this happens, is just in specifics moments, but I cant tell wich one exactly.

My apps are only Landscape orientation, when I worked with tablet layout a few months ago, I didn't realize any bugs of this kind.

Maybe my browse is not updated, i will consider trying to update it too..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,396)