Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SalTJX10182018
Level: Powered On

Bottom Border line of Rich Text Editor Control

Hi,

I'm seeing one issue that I'm using Form that connects with SharePoint list, I'm using Rich Editor in my form to allow users to add rich text, that writing and saving data is fine, but I don't see the bottom border line of this field when I'm in preview and publish the app. Has anyone seen this issue?

Description Field in the Editor.JPGDescription Field.JPG

Thanks,

-Sal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SalTJX10182018

Re: Bottom Border line of Rich Text Editor Control

I found out that when I create a form with rich text control it work just fine, the border cut only when I try to hide and show the form by setting up the variable, with my research and test what I found is its a bug right now and workaronud is to use the same variable that you are using on the form to hide and show onto the Rich Editor Control so when you Set the variable to show it also render the Rich Editor Control without cutting its border. here is another post regarding this

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Rich-Text-Editor-Finicky-Interface/td-p/17894...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

@SalTJX10182018Yes - I have encountered that issue often.  To the point that I now just put a Rectangle underneath of every RichText Editor control I use so that I have a consistent border. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
SalTJX10182018

Hi, I added a rectangle under the same DataCard but still running into this issue.  see this screenshot.

Rich Text Field 02252019.JPG

Thanks,

-Sal

SalTJX10182018

I found out that when I create a form with rich text control it work just fine, the border cut only when I try to hide and show the form by setting up the variable, with my research and test what I found is its a bug right now and workaronud is to use the same variable that you are using on the form to hide and show onto the Rich Editor Control so when you Set the variable to show it also render the Rich Editor Control without cutting its border. here is another post regarding this

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Rich-Text-Editor-Finicky-Interface/td-p/17894...

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,857)