cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Branding flows

Hi

I want to brand the alert emails from my flows with the my client's logos and colours... Is this possible?

I also want to display lookup list data say when there is a lookup column in my SharePoint online list.

Finally, I would like to format the data to refelect the country which in my case is the UK

Regards

Daniel

3 REPLIES 3
WendyLi
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Daniel,

From your description, you want to branding the flows email. Is it right?

When you create a logic flow and add an Email action, expand all email settings, you will see there is an option called "Is HTML", you can set it to true. After that, you can use HTML code in the email. Then you can use HTML code to brand the email.

For lookup column, per my testing, lookup column is unsupported in PowerApps.

In PowerApps, per my knowledge, there is no way to decide if a user is a specific country, so, you need to use different email actions for different countries.

Thanks,

Wendy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@WendyLi wrote:

Hi Daniel,

From your description, you want to branding the flows email. Is it right?

When you create a logic flow and add an Email action, expand all email settings, you will see there is an option called "Is HTML", you can set it to true. After that, you can use HTML code in the email. Then you can use HTML code to brand the email.

For lookup column, per my testing, lookup column is unsupported in PowerApps.

In PowerApps, per my knowledge, there is no way to decide if a user is a specific country, so, you need to use different email actions for different countries.

Thanks,

Wendy

Yes.. just added a simple <h1> </h1>    Should we  be able to reference external images and CSS with header tags?

The lack of Locale support is going to annoy my users but I understand Flows are still being developed.

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

You should be able to reference external image as a background in your HTML email, you should make sure the image could be accessed anonymously.

For the lack of Locale support, you can submit your idea in PowerApps Ideas:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Thanks,

Wendy

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,683)