cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Breadcrumbs missing from some entities

Hi, 

I have a model driven app with Project entity form that has a few sub grids related to the project. When i create a new record in the sub grid for some entities i can see breadcrumb navigation trail on the top which is as expected (see below)

With Breadcrumbs.PNG

But with all other entities (besides 2 entities) i do not see any breadcrumb navigation (see below).

Without Breadcrumbs.PNG

I have compared the entities, the forms, sub grid properties and between them and i can see nothing different. Can someone suggest what else i can check. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Regular Visitor

I was able to resolve the issue with the help of Microsoft support.

For anyone in the future the problem was that in the entities that were not showing the breadcrumbs i had not placed the primary field on the form so when the record was getting created it did not have a value in the primary field (which is used in the breadcrumb navigation).

Placing the field on the form and filling the data on the field displays the breadcrumbs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Regular Visitor

I was able to resolve the issue with the help of Microsoft support.

For anyone in the future the problem was that in the entities that were not showing the breadcrumbs i had not placed the primary field on the form so when the record was getting created it did not have a value in the primary field (which is used in the breadcrumb navigation).

Placing the field on the form and filling the data on the field displays the breadcrumbs.

View solution in original post

Hi @PowerApps23 ,

Thanks for your feedback. I would share this solution other customer who faces same issue with you.

If you have solved your problem, please consider go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,477)